Feb 20, 2010
I a hepa B carrier,. I made love with my boyfirend without using condoms, could it be possible for him to be affected? eventhough it's matter of minutes, we never continue more because i didn't want him to continue as i was guilty he might get my desease.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Have your boyfriend get vaccinated against hepatitis B - it is a great vaccine. Also he should get tested for Hepatitis B surface antibodies after to be certain it worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Latent Stages Of Hepatitis C Physiological Systems
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.