Feb 20, 2010
I a hepa B carrier,. I made love with my boyfirend without using condoms, could it be possible for him to be affected? eventhough it's matter of minutes, we never continue more because i didn't want him to continue as i was guilty he might get my desease.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Have your boyfriend get vaccinated against hepatitis B - it is a great vaccine. Also he should get tested for Hepatitis B surface antibodies after to be certain it worked.
- Can You Get HIV From Anal Fingering?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Lap Dance?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Canker Sore
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.