Feb 20, 2010
I received my results and still I'm not clear on whats going on with me. Iam positive for HBcAB and HBsAb..what is that? whats going on?? Can I get retested again to make sure there is'nt a mistake?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These tests mean that you were exposed to this infection in the past but you have cleared it. You are not at risk for liver disease.
- Risk Of Hiv Through Body Piercings
- First Stage Of Hiv And Herpes
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.