Feb 20, 2010
I received my results and still I'm not clear on whats going on with me. Iam positive for HBcAB and HBsAb..what is that? whats going on?? Can I get retested again to make sure there is'nt a mistake?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These tests mean that you were exposed to this infection in the past but you have cleared it. You are not at risk for liver disease.
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.