hcv worried!!!!!

I am a recently graduated dentist from Brazil, Patients dont usually tell you their sickness when they come in the clinic. I just rescently had some one tell me he was hcv positive. and I got freaked out, I took every single precaution taken, goggles ect, mask cap, gown.... i did not get any needle stick or direct exposure to any of his body fluids, but a little bit of acrylic that had been in is mouth, fell in a uncovered part of my arm, and stuck between my hairs, it had previously been rinsed with bleach... I also felt a little fell in my eye, but that i think was my imagination, for i had goggles on.... and i checked, and what i had in my eye was that little serum in the corner of my eye, as it was a very early patient... ever since ive seen that patient ive been worried.... what are my chances of having contracted HCV

HCV is transmitted with blood to blood exposures. I would not be concerned with your exposure.

Also, if you are a health care provider, you should use universal precautions with each patient since sometimes patients themselves are not aware of any infection they may have.

Please Answer! Window Period for anti-HCV test
Hepatitis