HEP C Exposure risk from being the insertive partner?

Hey There,

The condom slipped off and not sure of his hep c status. I'm HIV poz, and don't really want to add another virus to the list. I checked after pulling out, and there wasn't any blood that I could see.

Thanks for your time, and the good work you do here in general.

I suspect your risk is very low if you do not have any ulcerative diseases (like herpes) or any visible blood as you describe. Routine testing for HCV in follow-up at a routine HIV visit would be reasonable but I wouldn't suggest urgent testing for this described exposure.

Another Hep C question
Please Answer! Window Period for anti-HCV test