|affects on tendons and bones from interfferron and rebotr0n
Feb 13, 2010
I have hep c for over 10 years and I took inter/rebo therapy.I have torn my quad tendon twice.Does this therapy weaken bones or tendons?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of this as an issue for this type of therapy.
natural hep c treatment
Another Hep C question
- Can Gabapentin Help Sensory Neuropathy In Feet?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Long Time Effect Of Herpes?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.