Feb 10, 2010
I had the Hepatitis B 3 shot series, done in 2007, just recently this month of 2009, I god a blood titer done, which came back positive what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you are protected....
Please Help me
Hep B Vaccine
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.