Feb 10, 2010
I had the Hepatitis B 3 shot series, done in 2007, just recently this month of 2009, I god a blood titer done, which came back positive what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you are protected....
Please Help me
Hep B Vaccine
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.