Please Help me

Dear Doctor, My wife HBV DNA is below detection level (<500IU/ML). Is it consider inactive or active carrier? I have been vaccinated nad my anti-HBs is 124 mIU/ML, Ref 12.5.Do I need to get booster dose? Can I have safe sex with her without using condom?

Looks like you are protected. Looks like your wife is an inactive carrier. Both are good news. Be aware that HBV DNA can intermittently increase so follow up of your wife is important.

The risk of sexual transmission is very low, but is not zero because of the above. You and she need to discuss whether you will want to have sex without condoms.

Hep B & C Coinfection
HEPATITIS TITER