Acute hepa b person things must do

I was recently diagnosed for an acute Hepa B last Dec.26,2009.Thanks for the appearance of the symptoms then(jaundice and dark urine, itchy skin etc.). I took rest for 1 month and now I'm back to work because my symptoms are getting better(jaundice is gone). Right now, I easily get tired apecially when Im exposed to physical work. My hepa B profile such as AST,total bili,unconj bili are normal now but ALT and direct bili were in nearest to its normal range. Im so worried that my recovery from the acute hepaB infectiion will delay or worsen because I still have heavy phsical work like lifting aircons(Im an Aircon Technician).I learned from hepaB article that acute hepaB recovery extends from 3 months to 6 months.With my present hepa b result, is that mean that I have a bigger chance to clear the viral infection? Do I need to stop from my work and need for a proper rest until I clear completely the viral infection? (3months to 6 months).Thanks,,,

Most adults clear acute Hepatitis B infection on their own without any treatment. Your normal LFTS are very reassuring. You should have followup testing in around May. I suspect your surface antigen will be nonreactive.

hepa b positve since 1995 advice some test to do
Is HIV and HCV coinfection finally going to kill me?