hepa b positve since 1995 advice some test to do

what will i do to cure from hepa b virus? i just have surface antigen test only.and its positive.i was then single whe i knew it. then now i have 3 kids and luckilly they're all negative,my husband also negative and we're 10yrs together before i got vaccinated my husband.and my first 2 kids we're 8 and 7 yrs.of age when i vaccinated them too.coz i found out that they're negative that's why my doctor adviced me to get them vaccinated.and the my youngest vaccinated right after her birth.I'm so lucky thank GOD.coz they,re all negative despite that im possitive since i was single.my question is why is it like this?what will i have to do?give advice and some important test to do in favor of me.hope u can help me and im still praying that sooner GOD will give the best formula for this kind of deases so that many of ours will be benefitted.pls. need your advice very badly ma'am tnx.

Since everyone is negative, I wonder if you are an "inactive carrier" of hepatitis B. The test that would be most helpful is a HBV DNA to see if you have any virus in your system. If not, you are an inactive carrier. This test is expensive so make certain you do not have to pay for it completely.

Toothbrush mix up!
Acute hepa b person things must do