Toothbrush mix up!

My boyfriend whom is HIV/HepC mixed up our toothbrushes. I unfortunitly used his by mistake. Seriously what is the risk of transmission? I might add that when he shaves I sometimes find blood spots on the sink... what if the blood has splattered on the toothbrush? I find that I have to stare at him to make sure there are no cuts on his face before he kisses me. What if he washes/rinces his face and there is residual blood there and he kisses me? I have really just been making myself upset over this. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

I would not be concerned about the switching of toothbrushes...I would not expect you to get HIV this way...or HCV.

As for a cut on the face...you would not acquire HIV/HCV even if a blood drop went on your skin. I would avoid any sharing of razors.

Just have safe sex...that is the main issue of concern.

Possible Hep C exposure to bare hands
hepa b positve since 1995 advice some test to do