Possible Hep C exposure to bare hands

I'm a CNA in an urban ER. Recently a patient was having an active seizure and I instinctively grabbed ahold of the patients arm without gloves. After being informed by the physician the patient was Hep C positive (with a probable high viral load according to the physician), I put on gloves. However I noticed multiple bloody scabs on the patients arm, where i had just grabbed, as well, I had about a one day old cut on my finger which may have come in contact with these bloody scabs. Should I be concerned about exposure to Hep C or am I overreacting?

I would not be concerned.... However, with that said, any time there is a potential exposure, you should always ask employee health to evaluate you for your own protection.

However, I don't think this exposure is one of concern.

Planning to have our own child
Toothbrush mix up!