|Planning to have our own child
Feb 3, 2010
Respected Dr. we are both hiv positive couple.we are planning to have a baby .whtz the safest procedure of it so our baby don't get the virus?wht precautions shd we take?if we are lucky can we boil mother's milk & later fed to our child? with regards Helpless poz Couple from India
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please post your question to the HIV forum...They will be able to help you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.