|what's my status??
Jan 31, 2010
happy 2010 Dr. Barbara.. thank u for ur all valuable replies in the past. I am writing u back after 6 mths. I had always been HbeAg -ve. Last JULY 2009 i was HbeAg +ve and also HbsAb +ve with HBV DNA 253 iu/ml. Now after 6 mths i am again HbeAg -ve with undetectable HBV DNA. Did I seroconvert? I have been HbsAg +ve for 10 years. what are my chances to become HbsAg -ve? I have never taken any medication. What is my Genotype? I live in INDIA. And i also drink red wine a glass or local wine ocasionally. Will it harm my condition? as i know alcohol is bad.... waiting 4 ur response.. thank u.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Seroconversion would imply getting a reactive E antibody, which is not the case here.
Chances of people losing sAG are low in general....
An occasion drink of wine is just fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.