HBsAg confusing results - HELP

Hi All, I am a Hepatitis B carrier since almost 5 years, I have been getting HBsAg test quite regularly to keep a check on its status, this time when I got the test, it turned out to be negative (cut off rate 1.0, My value 0.8), as I was surprised to see the sudden change in my test result i again got it tested from some other Lab, and it turned out like this (cut off value 2.0, My values, 1st Reading 2.34, 2nd Reading 2.19), as u can see the value is slightly in decimal from the cut off rate which made them to take the second reading to confirm, this second lab remarked that since patient values are very close to cut off value, a retest can be done after 4 to 6 weeks using different marker, I got consultation from two Doctors but none could give me satisfactory answer, could you please help and guide me what these results mean and what should be the next step, thanks in anticipation.

If you have been persistently reactive, I would suspect that is still the case.

You can have your doctor talk to the laboratory supervisor to be certain that your Hep B surface Ag tests are being "confirmed" with another supplementary test - this is supposed to be automatic but sometimes I have found some laboratories were not doing this step.

If you have been consistently reactive, I would get a HBV DNA test. If it is positive, you have active disease. If negative, you are an inactive carrier.

SECOND OPINION-PLS RESPOND.
37 years of hep c with no problems