For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Transmission thru Lipstick testers!!!

Dear Dr.Barbara, I recently visited a store and the salesgirl insisted that I try the lipsticks before choosing one.She had lipstick testers...I tried a few and bought one.My concern now is that the same lipstick testers could have been used by a lot of women(there are a lot of prostitures in that area)and the fact that I could be at a risk of developing Hepatitis B/C or even HIV....I have been having sleepless nights thinking about it....kindly let me know if i need to get evaluated....Thanking you and my compliments on doing a great job...Rgds Jennifer

I would definitely NOT recommend testing.

hipatitis b,c