Hepatitise B

i am Patient of Hepatitise B with Australian-Antigen (Positive, and my parents says to do marrigae, can i do marrigae in this sistuation or not, if i do then my wife also get same case? and for this condition what is a Tretamenti can do, so it helps me, or never so marriage, and Beucase of that is there any problem in my day to day life ? and most important things which things which i can not share in day to day actives in my home (i means Soap, tuthbursh,my boold,ect)please hepl me i am really in tension in my life. thansk

Your wife can be safely vaccinated to protect her from infection.

In the house, I would NOT share razors or toothbrushes. Otherwise, no special precautions except to cover any cuts that bleed.

HepB, Fatty Liver and gallstones :(
can i stop zeffix