Jan 31, 2010
i am Patient of Hepatitise B with Australian-Antigen (Positive, and my parents says to do marrigae, can i do marrigae in this sistuation or not, if i do then my wife also get same case? and for this condition what is a Tretamenti can do, so it helps me, or never so marriage, and Beucase of that is there any problem in my day to day life ? and most important things which things which i can not share in day to day actives in my home (i means Soap, tuthbursh,my boold,ect)please hepl me i am really in tension in my life. thansk
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your wife can be safely vaccinated to protect her from infection.
In the house, I would NOT share razors or toothbrushes. Otherwise, no special precautions except to cover any cuts that bleed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.