SGOT and SGPT levels

I experience a very very mild pain at times on to the right of my stomach, which started almost after a week I began working out with weights. I checked my Serum Biliruvin ( which is well within the normal range-- total 0.6 ) SGOT and SGPT levels which were 34 and 46 respectively. I'm 5'5'' and I weigh 89kg . I'm a fast food lover and take a lot of butter n cheese . I did suffer from jaundice ( with S Biliruvin touching 11) about 12 yrs ago ( I'm 30 now ). I have reduced fat intake now and I'm on a strict diet with no fries and fats .Is there a reason to worry ?

I am concerned about your episode of jaundice in the past. You should have testing for HBV and HCV. If negative, perhaps you had HAV in the past and cleared it.

Yes I am concerned about your diet. You should also have fasting lipids to see if your fats are too high. Triglycerides, cholesterol, insulin resistance, obesity, diabetes....are all related to fatty liver, which can lead to scarring. I am glad you are working on your diet.

Treatment of HCV with genotype 3b
reactive hep b SURf AB