Is it true that hepa b is not curable?

The doctor said that i am positive with hepa-b. The HBsAg with titer result is 3,823 reactive and the normal value is 1.0 (cut-off value). He said that my liver functions normally. He advises me to take GODEX vitamins for about 1mo. I was hoping that after a month it would become non-reactive, but he said that it is not curable and will never become non-reactive. Is it true? Please advise.

While many people who go on treatment for hepatitis B do well in terms of viral suppression, it is true we usually don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. We can suppress the virus, but we can't wipe it out.

Few people lose HBsAg. They fall into the <5 percent category of all treated patients.

HCV and coumadin
HCV needle prick