One dose of the H1N1 vaccine?

Hello, I`m writing from East Europe and I`d like to know should hiv positive people get only one dose of the H1N1 vaccine or initial dose followed by a booster 21 days later? I have tried to find answer but there is know precisely conclusion. European agency for drugs recommend only one dose for healthy adults but there is no data about recommendation for hiv positive patients. In Europe (and my country) there is Novartis Vaccine available, but Europeans Novartis vaccine does contain adjuvant which is not the case with US Novartis vaccine. I am 35, started treatment one month and a half ago with stocrin/kivexa and my cd4 counts were 370 at that point. Already got vaccinated against seasonal flue. What would you recommend: one dose ore booster after 21 days? Your opinion would be very helpful. Thank you very much in advance!

Please address your HIV questions to the HIV forum...I will state quickly that in the US, children under 9 years of age get two doses. Adults get one...

C&B&HIV
HCV and coumadin