becoming chronic??

my pale and clay stool before when i get tested in the hep b virus are now in brown or dark brown and its not clay pain in the right sided was gone after 6 months when i diagnosed in hep b my question is im having a back pain and colds that i can easily have is this getting worst or not??my doctor said that i should need improve my resistance to fight the hep b but im so worried and thinking to the point that im getting worst?? thank you mam for your concern...

It sounds like you recently had acute HBV. Most adults clear this virus, so I would get repeat testing to see if that is the case in you.

blood on her lip
HCV genotype 2 relapser. Now what?