Jan 15, 2010
my pale and clay stool before when i get tested in the hep b virus are now in brown or dark brown and its not clay already...my pain in the right sided was gone after 6 months when i diagnosed in hep b my question is im having a back pain and colds that i can easily have is this getting worst or not??my doctor said that i should need improve my resistance to fight the hep b but im so worried and thinking to the point that im getting worst?? thank you mam for your concern...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you recently had acute HBV. Most adults clear this virus, so I would get repeat testing to see if that is the case in you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.