|blood on her lip
Jan 15, 2010
My date told me she was hepatitis c positive, after I kissed her on the lips three times, for about a second each time. I would not be concerned other than she had a small cut on her lip, with what appeared to be a small amount of blood. I have chapped lips, which were not bleeding at the time. Was I at risk for transmission of this virus? Should I be concerned? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned about HCV transmission from a kiss.
Hep C antibody test inclonclusive
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.