|immunity confusion HELP plz
Jan 15, 2010
hello doctor - it seems that i am naturally immune from Hep B. with negative surface antigen and positive surface antibody >1000 miu/ml and positive core total ab. my question is, with these results, would i be stopped from applying for medical school if i am naturally immunized? thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this should not be an issue. You should have testing for HCV as well.
Hep C & oral sex
hbv cirrhosis tx
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Is A Negative Hiv Antibody Test At 7 Weeks Reliable?
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Test?
- Hep B Surface Antigen Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.