question

Hi, can you describe the papers you read that convinced hepatitis c causes disease, because according to several scientists it is just the alcohol etc that does it. Dr. Peter Duesberg claim the virus was a money making scam by Chiron and how it there is no animal model and the window period was extended to 30 years to explain away healthy people "infected." The virus fails all of koch's postulates.

It's pretty sad how most doctors have become technicians for the CDC and the drug companies and don't make decisions based upon reading primary sources. I'll bet you can't even describe the experiments that led you to believe hepatitis c is lethal.

I would encourage you to go to Pub Med and enter the words Hepatitis C and mortality. You will get about 3,000 research papers that address death from HCV.

Hepatitis C causes cirrhosis in some - but not all people. I don't treat everyone with hepatitis C. I treat those who have liver disease.

Hepatitis C is the leading cause of liver transplantation in the US. Also the number of liver cancers related to Hepatitis C in the US has increased significantly as the people who have HCV are aging. HCV is also a major cause of mortality worldwide.

I don't have to look far to see the consequences of HCV since I have a clinic full of people with serious disease. Dr. Duesberg has also claimed that HIV is caused by recreational drugs and medications and that HIV itself is harmless.....

Risk of transmission
Hep C & oral sex