|Risk of transmission
Jan 15, 2010
What is the possibility of risk of infection for someone who had their hand in an infected woman's vagina for over 20 minutes?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This would not be a risk factor for HCV.
Hep C cure
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.