|Risk of transmission
Jan 15, 2010
What is the possibility of risk of infection for someone who had their hand in an infected woman's vagina for over 20 minutes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This would not be a risk factor for HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.