|Hep C cure
Jan 15, 2010
What are the statistics of people who have no treatment and do nothing else and fight off the Hep C virus naturally?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Persons who lose their virus over weeks or months tend to be those who have just been infected. We have seen this in our studies of acute HCV infection. However, once you have chronic infection, it stays chronic...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.