|Hep C cure
Jan 15, 2010
What are the statistics of people who have no treatment and do nothing else and fight off the Hep C virus naturally?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Persons who lose their virus over weeks or months tend to be those who have just been infected. We have seen this in our studies of acute HCV infection. However, once you have chronic infection, it stays chronic...
Risk of transmission
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.