Jan 15, 2010
ma'am, My wife is pregnant shes reactive in HBs Ag screening. can you explain to me about her count result,pls!! segmenters .55-.65 =.75 , lymphocytes .21-.30 = .22 eosinophils .02-.04 =.03 RH TYPE POSITIVE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your wife will need careful followup at delivery. If still HBsAg reactive, your baby will need hepatitis B immunizations and prophylaxis. This is very effective.
The other blood tests do not have to do with her hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- Will Genital Warts Go Away Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.