Jan 15, 2010
ma'am, My wife is pregnant shes reactive in HBs Ag screening. can you explain to me about her count result,pls!! segmenters .55-.65 =.75 , lymphocytes .21-.30 = .22 eosinophils .02-.04 =.03 RH TYPE POSITIVE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your wife will need careful followup at delivery. If still HBsAg reactive, your baby will need hepatitis B immunizations and prophylaxis. This is very effective.
The other blood tests do not have to do with her hepatitis B.
hep B or C???
RETREAT OR NO? PLEASE REPLY
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Prickling Tingle Symptoms In Vagina
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.