|hep B or C???
Jan 15, 2010
Happy new year first of all, I'd like to ask you in your experience which virus is most likely to self limitate between Hep B and C. I ask because eventhough both are really bad; most people are more scared by hep C due to the fast evolution to liver cancer. I also ask because i got some elevated liver enzymes and had a panel done to check if it's viral hep. And my last question is: Have you seen seroconversions to hep B or C after 7 weeks with neg HBsAg and core antibodies for B and neg. ant for hep C? God bless you, and have a wonderful year,
Response from Dr. McGovern
Happy New Year to you as well!
Most testing for HBV and HCV go out for a minimum of 3 months.
taking hepatitis vaccine needed?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.