taking hepatitis vaccine needed?

Hello Dr Barbara ,my question are,is't possible to take hepatitis B or A vaccine while i was on truvada and sustiva my cd4 is 290 vl undetectable.?2)is't good to drink red wine atleast a bottle a week?3)is't good to take antiboitics if i have some infections that require it?.thankx

Immunizations for HBV are routinely recommended in HIV infected patients and HAV vaccine is recommended in those with HCV infection, drug users and men who have sex with men. These vaccines work best in patients with CD4 counts >200 cells and in those with nondetectable HIV virus in their blood. So yes - this is a great time to get vaccinated.

A bottle of wine a week is probably about a glass a day, so that is fine. Some studies in patients without HIV suggest that it is beneficial for cardiovascular disease.

I can't answer your last question because it depends on the infection. For example, sometimes a small abscess may just require drainage and no antibiotics.

ALL hep tests?
hep B or C???