ALL hep tests?

hi doctor, i did a routine yearly blood test but i dont understand my results and the doctor has not mentioned anything to me. woould you help me understand please?? i would appreciate it.

Hepatitis A (I G G ) (U) NEGATIVE , Hepatitis A (I G M) (u) NEGATIVE , Hepatitis C Virus Antibody, NEGATIVE

Anti HBs (Anitbody to Hepatitis B Surafce Antigen, HBsAb) > 1000 mIU/mL

What does >1000mIU/mL mean??? DO i need to know anything more to know about HEP B STATUS??? PLEASE HELP IM GETTING NERVOUS

The antibody to HB surface antigen is related to prior HBV vaccination or prior infection. The way to tell the difference is to get a core antibody. If reactive, you were infected with the virus but cleared it. If nonreactive, then you were immunized in the past. If you have no risk factors, it is probably the latter.

Telaprevir
taking hepatitis vaccine needed?