Dec 29, 2009
Im 24 year old male and I infected with HBV from past 8 years I just done my blood test recently Hbsag+, HBEAG -, and LFT is normal range. Could you please suggest it sounds like good and it is compulsory to do the blood test every 6 months? Should I need treatment for this?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need more testing for HBV DNA to see if you have active or inactive infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.