Dec 29, 2009
Have you experience to have patient which is chronic HBsAg positive soon become negative? i am positve in HBsAg, pls help me..thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is uncommon for a person to lose their surface antigen.
I would recommend further follow up with your doctor to determine if you have active or inactive disease with further testing for liver function tests, and HBV DNA at the very least.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.