CONFUSED

I was diagnosed 3yrs ago with hep c (weakly active) by my ob/gyn and hand to go to my pcp to get futher tested but it came back I did not have it, we'll I tried to get life insurance and I had to give blood and now it says I have it(hep c reactive..what does this all means..I have an appt with my now pcp to get retested again..all my test come back for HIV neg...I've had my liver ck every 6mos because I have high blood pressure and I'm on medication and my liver panels are all normal for the last three years with nothing being wrong..could you please give me some answers on what's happening.

If you do not have risk factors for HCV and your first test was "weakly reactive" I would wonder about a false positive test.

I would recommend that you have a RIBA test which is more specific. If this is negative - you do NOT have HCV infection.

Seronegative HCV?
hbsag negative?