|Question on taking VIREAD.
Dec 18, 2009
Dear Dr. McGoverm,
My Dr. prescribed VIREAD for treating my HBV recently but he asked me to take it twice a day. I know this medicine supposed to be taken once a day. I am wondering why he is doing it. I have been taken Hepsera and EPIVIR HVB for 3 years and he is switching to this new medicine. My blood test is very normal and DNA is not detectable since I started to take other two medicine. Please advice.
Thanks a lot and best wishes.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would definitely speak to your physician right away regarding the dosing. It should be once daily...
Your non-detectable HBV DNA is good news. Congrats...
Missed dose of Atripla
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.