Dec 18, 2009
am hep b + can marry after treatment,whats is the safe viral load now?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your spouse should get vaccinated against HBV and should have a surface antibody test after the series of shots to be certain that he or she is protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.