|hep c genotype 1A-STAGE 1
Dec 12, 2009
WHAT DOES HEP C GENOTYPE 1A STAGE 1 MEAN? IS THAT SERIOIUS? DO I NEED A TREATMENT?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have early disease. You have options such as simple follow-up to be certain that your disease is not progressing. Your other option is to get treated to see how you respond...
Newer therapies will probably be available in the US in about 2011, which will be added to interferon and ribavirin - this combination therapy should lead to higher rates of cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Peripheral Neuropathy And Swollen Glands Present Together?
- Does Pep Work To Prevent Hiv Infection?
- Feel Lymph Nodes All Over Body
- Hiv Risk Of Brief Receptive Oral Sex With Ejaculation
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.