Hepatitis A

My friend had sex with infected person with hepatitis A and they live together. Is it possible for him tobe infected also and may I ask you is it possible to transfer the disease through sexual intercourse and by kissing and using the same utensils with a infected person??? And is it air-borne?? Please do advice me because im quite afraid for him.

Hepatitis A can be transmitted through ingestion of contaminated food or water - particularly during foreign travel. However, it can also be transmitted through fecal-oral exposure during sex...This is most commonly seen among men who have sex with men. Also whether exposure leads to infection will also depend on the timing of the acute infection...

Once hepatitis A has cleared, patients are no longer infectious...There is no such thing as chronic hepatitis A.

GAL BLADDER OPERATION
what is the ranges of SGOT and SGPT