|i am positive
Dec 12, 2009
maam, i am positive hepa b, my husband is vaccinated. is it possible for him to have my disease? thank u
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would have your husband checked for hepatitis B panel of blood tests. As long as the surface antibody is positive, he should be protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.