|i am positive
Dec 12, 2009
maam, i am positive hepa b, my husband is vaccinated. is it possible for him to have my disease? thank u
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would have your husband checked for hepatitis B panel of blood tests. As long as the surface antibody is positive, he should be protected.
Atripla vs. Norvir/Reyataz/Truvada
GAL BLADDER OPERATION
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.