|need your help
Dec 12, 2009
can you tell me about the pain recieved from hepatitis c infection . i seem to have pain in the right side of my hole abdomen and my right side back all the way to my front left upper side and and sometimes below that. caN THAT BE HEPAtitis c infection
Response from Dr. McGovern
Viral hepatitis of any sort can sometimes cause right upper quadrant pain...but radiation around to the left side would be uncommon.
Elevated liver Enzymes
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.