Elevated liver Enzymes

I had elevated liver enzymes in 2006. I started working out, eating better, and drinking less and two years later my Enzymes were normal again. I just had a physical last month and my enzymes are once again elevated. I haven't been as coscience of eating well and I have been drinking a lot more than I was. My question is I used to use cocaine from time to time in the past, could my enzymes be elevated due to Hepatitis or is it due to my alcohol intake and poor eating habits?

I think you ask good questions and the answer is that all are probably contributing...

Viral hepatitis can certainly lead to elevated liver enzymes which can sometimes wax and wane...

Fatty liver can also lead to abnormal liver enzymes...This is usually related to high triglycerides, cholesterol, obesity, or diabetes...

Alcohol is a big offender...

Cocaine can create havoc on the liver as well.

ALT/AST high again after 2nd try with Truvada
need your help