please help me to read this result
Dec 4, 2009
anti-HAV(IGM) REACTIVE, HBSAG 0.91 S/N (NON-REACTIVE), ANTI-HCV 0.39 S/CO(NON REACTIVE),ANTI HAV(IGG)REACTIVE, ANTI HBS 0.0 mIU/ml /(NON-REACTIVE)........WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?PLEASE HELP ME DR,...THANK YOU
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A test actually shows that both the IgM and IgG portion are positive. I would discuss further with your provider to see if your symptoms or liver function tests suggest recent infection...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Interfere With Hiv Test?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Homeopathic Treatment Of Hiv
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- How Long Does The Hiv Rash Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.