Nov 23, 2009
how soon can hepatitis be detected in the bloodstream?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends...It depends on which virus you contract, the amount of virus that you acquired...
The word "hepatitis" actually just means irritation of the liver. In the simple sense of the word, hepatitis may just mean elevation of liver function tests - the ALT and the AST....Viruses, drugs, injury, alcohol...can all irritate the liver and caused hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Can Hepatitis Be Detected?
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Are Lymph Nodes Tender During Hiv Ars?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.