|Anti Viral Resistance
Nov 14, 2009
-- If all anti viral is resist then how much time liver will develop to Cirrhosis/HCC....is any one has their own experience or any study??
- If all antiviral resist can Interferon/Peg can be take for viral suppression??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you have HBV infection and you have drug resistance to oral agents. You may still be a candidate for interferon treatment depending on your profile. You will need to discuss with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.