|HEP A IgG AB POSITIVE
Nov 14, 2009
I HAVE A SALTY /BITTER TASTE,ELEVATED AMYLASE ,S AST/ALT LEVELS AND TESTED POSITIVE FOR HEP A IgG Ab
what is wrong with me and what treatment /prognosis is likely
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since I don't know what your history or physical examination is I defer you to your doctor.
Your hepatitis A test suggest either prior exposure or immunization. Hepatitis A does not cause chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.