Concerned that test results are false

I had a possible exposure to hep c and hiv 11 months ago. I had all the classic symptoms of both including flu like symptoms and extreme fatigue for hiv and painful joints for a month due to hep c. I had negative results for hiv at 3 and 7 months and a negative result for hep c and hiv at 10 months 3 weeks. I am concerned that a possible infection of hiv a day before the 10 month test may have delayed that test. I have tried to put it behind me but symptoms like pain in the area of my kidneys and upper right pain in my back and side are driving me crazy. I have read in rare cases that it can take a year to test positive for hiv if you were infected with hep c at the same time. I want to enter into a new realtionship but want to make sure I am healthy before I do. Thanks for the help.

Please see previous questions posted at the forum for detailed answers regarding this question of testing for HIV and HCV.

Briefly, I would not pursue any more testing for these two viruses. Rarely seroconversion of HIV is only delayed IF the patient has developed acute HCV infection - which you did not have. Therefore testing is complete.

Hep C
From butuan_taguig:what to do to become the Anti-HBs become active