question regarding my test result

this are my test results of the past year and half. HBV 160 copies/ml, Hep B viral DNA 100 IU/ml in august of 2008 HBe antigen non-reactive, AST 20 ALT 28, HBV 421 copies/ml, Hep B viral DNA 250 IU/ml in april of 2009 HBe antigen non-reactive, AST 15 ALT 20, HBV 3000 copies/ml, Hep B viral DNA 6000 IU/ml after 6 months

I wanted to know 1) what has cost such an increase in numbers, is it because i might have been sick with flu or something and that increases the numbers especially the HBV and and HBV viral DNA? 2) are they going to continue to increase? 3) what numbers wwould you consider to be danderous? 4) how can i get stop them from increasing ? 5) can i have sexual intercourse with my partner even if has done the vacine? Thank you

Yes, I agree that there has been a significant change in the level of virus from your baseline, although overall your levels are still quite low compared to most people. Since your liver function tests are still normal, most doctors would still not treat you.

I would continue to follow your labs closely as you are to detect any early changes in your liver function tests. Be certain that you are not taking anything to suppress your immune system such as alcohol or steroids.

As for as your partner is concerned, hepatitis B surface antibody testing would be prudent to be certain that the vaccine worked well and there are protective antibodies at the right level.

Best regards.

is there any specific medicine?
How Can I Be Cured of HCV, But Not HIV?