|Possible Hep C risk
Nov 14, 2009
Hi, Thanks if you pick my question. I am worried for Hep C infection after a recent unprotected oral sex risk i was insertive to female. I am tested negative for Hep A and B after 3 months my questions are:
1. Do i have any risk of Hep C after this exposure.. i had no cut or sore on my Penis and neither i presume she had in her mouth
2. Is my testing for Hep A and B after 3 months conclusive?
Thank you so much for your advice Kaps
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend HCV testing.
hep c contact
is there any specific medicine?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- How Does Hiv Target Cells Of The Immune System For Destruction?
- What Pathogenic Organism Causes Hiv?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- When Are Genital Warts Contagious?
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.