|Possible Hep C risk
Nov 14, 2009
Hi, Thanks if you pick my question. I am worried for Hep C infection after a recent unprotected oral sex risk i was insertive to female. I am tested negative for Hep A and B after 3 months my questions are:
1. Do i have any risk of Hep C after this exposure.. i had no cut or sore on my Penis and neither i presume she had in her mouth
2. Is my testing for Hep A and B after 3 months conclusive?
Thank you so much for your advice Kaps
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend HCV testing.
hep c contact
is there any specific medicine?
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Brown Spots On The Head Of My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.